[SpaceProgram] Transitioning to Google Groups

Brent Shambaugh brent.shambaugh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 21:49:32 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I checked out Rizzoma again and found it to be resource poor as Paul
suggested. However, I did like that you can comment anywhere you want.

Another software project based on Google Wave is Kune. An example node
is hosted at kune.cc, with more info available at
http://kune.ourproject.org/.

It is also open source and can apparently be installed on a computer
(http://kune.cc/?locale=es#!kune.docs.6810.898) if need be.

If controlling the server is the issue there is also Diaspora
(http://diasporaproject.org/) and Friendica (http://friendica.com/).
I've been on both of these. They are more geared to being a social
network. Diaspora looks good visually, and Friendica is very good with
federation.

-Brent