[SpaceProgram] HSP Project Grants: One-Shot, Multi-Phase, Continuing?

Andreas Sturm masterstorm123 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 21:15:45 CEST 2012

 > What types of projects would be of interest?

You mean, what destinations?

For those I'd reccomend: Mars. Titan. Asteroids. Moon.

Mars and Titan are very interesting!! Asteroids are easier to reach.

Maybe also alternative rocket engines may be feasible: Adding Borine or
Lithium to Hydrogen+Oxygen Engines boost exhaust velocities.

Using fluorine as oxydator. It's not cheap, but for deep space missions it
makes the weight smaller.

Most of you are familar to the concept of a space elevator, I assume.
Carbon nanotube research...

Fundings: Good ideas with innovation should be rewarded. Maybe in addition
to a very small constant money flow for maintanance / or funding of smaller
projects / competitions.