[SpaceProgram] Introduction

Bradley Grzesiak listrophy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:44:42 CEST 2012

Hey all!

My name is Bradley Grzesiak, and my coworker directed me to this mailing
list... sounds like a good fit for me.

A bit of my history: I spent 5 years as an aerospace engineer for a small
firm in Madison, Wisconsin, USA. While there, I worked as a mechanical
engineer on plant and animal habitats for ISS (NASA-funded), life support
for an inflatable space station (Bigelow), the occasional rocket engine
(vortex cool-wall), and lunar excavation (NASA-funded).

I quit about 3 years ago to follow my other passion: software. I started a
web and mobile application consulting firm, and that consumes most of my
time these days. I'm still interested in space and have started plans to
develop a small rocket (<1 kg payload) and launch platform that will
ideally hit the 100km mark.

Anyway, that's me. Nice to meet ya!

:brad

--