[Hackupy-discuss] Aerial camera platform

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 20:05:39 CET 2011

Sam. I'm a Techshop member and can probably get laser cutter time
tomorrow morning.  If you have the material and the designs all ready
then I can do the cutting (I can get blocks of up to 2 hours, which
should be more than enough time).  I plan to be over in the city tonight
as well (I live in Berkeley) and so if you want me to do the cutting we
can do materials hand-offs tonight and then the finished parts tomorrow
night.
For the GoPro HD camera, are you going to be able to live stream or will
this be recording to a card for later retrieval?

Ben