[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting today 11/11 20h00

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sun Nov 11 08:58:02 CET 2018

Greetings to all,
today, Sunday 11/11 at 20h00 we are having meeting at our
#foodhackingbase channel at oftc network IRC, everyone welcome! Main
topic are preparations for 35c3, please add topics for discussion to
agenda here

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_notes_2018_11_11

Hope to see you all there,

Sincerely,

Frantisek

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com