[foodhackingbase] meeting Sunday 11/11/2018 20h00

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Thu Nov 8 20:46:57 CET 2018

Greetings to all,
we are having another meeting this Sunday 11/11 at 20hh on our
#foodhackingbase channel at oftc network, IRC. Our agenda is being
developed here

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_notes_2018_11_11

If you can please join and help us to prepare for 35c3, it is just a bit
more than one month away! If you can not make it please add things which
you think we should discuss, send an email to the list or contact
someone from the group to present it for you!

Take care and lets see each other on Sunday,

Sincerely,

Frantisek

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com