[foodhackingbase] cooking tables at 35c3

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Thu Nov 8 20:34:26 CET 2018

That metal base seems nice, I'm using weaker version for table at my
atelier and it works quite fine.

I just added to our meeting agenda for Sunday

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_notes_2018_11_11

Sincerely,

Frantisek

---
Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com