[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting Sunday 18/11 20h00

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Thu Nov 15 21:32:30 CET 2018

Greetings to all,
late but still I'm adding link to our last Sunday meeting at which we
have progressed with the preparations for 35c3

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_notes_2018_11_11

Here is link to our next meeting

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_notes_2018_11_18

which will happen on Sunday 18th of November at 20h00 at our
#foodhackingbase channel at oftc network IRC. Please add points to
agenda and be pressent, it is really time to get moving.

Talk to you on Sunday,

Sincerely,

Frantisek

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com