[foodhackingbase] Regarding a little bit of help on CCC

nancy gerits nancy at yellowcouch.org
Mon Jun 22 11:10:49 CEST 2015

Hi All

Just a quick update on the crowdsourcing front..

Talking this morning to someone here at the Volkshochschule, it seems
that it might be possible to organize something _some day_ but not in
the next weeks. As usual all needs to go through the administrative mill
(stamps, approvals, integrity checks, AndOnItGoes). Hence I'll organize
something myself and see where it leads..

Those of you who are oranizing something for the crowdsourcing campaign,
what are you planning? Is there a general agreement on what to do or is
it completely ad lib? Any advice for a first-timer like me :)?

Cheers!
Nancy