[foodhackingbase] Regarding a little bit of help on CCC

Emmy Meester emmy at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 22 11:27:28 CEST 2015

hi,

I think Daan and me will again do something with absynth like at 31C3. The wormwood herbs are growing right now in our new garden =]

For details, I have for now only the 2014 indiegogo 31c3 closed campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-31c3#/story

smiles,

   Emmy

A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves