[foodhackingbase] updates, lets move on during this weekend

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sat Feb 21 11:13:10 CET 2015

Hi to all,
updates on the updates :-) marked as ###

On 2015-02-20 21:52, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck wrote:
> Hi to all,
> during this weekend:
>
> * we will update the finances, I asked Marcel if he could help with
> this especially for the future. The past failures or "inaccuracies"
> are on me to keep it simple, better system has to be set. I would
> suggest one more person to get involved so we would be at least three,
> anyone ready to volunteer? I'm can keep around 10% accuracy if I have
> to do it alone, but we need to do better and I really need to help at
> least if not to hand the main burden to someone/s.

### We worked on that with Marcel, we are basically done, numbers quite
fit now we have found a major flow - 200 eu expense not added/missing in
the financial charts for wooden materials which we bought from CCC.
Final number should be online tomorrow or even late today, up dated
sheets are here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bj_60w8B7EmbdfyCZSivt-29vKM1ZA22c6bSuafwCZc/edit#gid=0

### Our final profit from the event will be around 250 eu, plus 360 eu
frozen on my PayPal account and 50 eu in bitcoins, which totals at 670
eu food hacking base ready for the next event and projects.

> * should decide about what we want to pay for at uberspaces (our
> current hosting provider) for next year - like can we get something to
> make the forum happened, data storage, virtual machine I don't know
> ... By 1/3/2015 we have to give them money if I understood the email
> in German properly. So far we have wiki there, emails and admin
> mailing list.

### no news on this one. I suggest to prolong the current service and
add if there is some other service which would allow us to set up online
webforum. It should have these characteristics: relatively easy to set
up and keep running, safe enough so we do not loose data especially in
long term

> * could decide on a day per week or month whatever, where we meet
> somewhere online so we can progress on stuff continuously.

### Would be some weekend morning for example Saturday doable? The time
difference between Europe and South Korea is kind of killer ...
Otherwise what about Thursday late evening of Central European time?
Like 22:00 or so?

> * who would be the right person to talk to concerning creating one
> more email list for "orga"? I believe that for the events it would be
> really handy to have that ready, we have general discuss and admin
> list which works really nice, the orga list I think is missing.

### So was it Steffen who made the last mailing lists? Would it be
possible to do one more for orga like orga at foodhackingbase.org ?

> Talk to you during this weekend.
>
> Sincerely from Jeju,
>
> FAA

### Many thanks,

### FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com