[foodhackingbase] updates, lets move on during this weekend

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri Feb 20 13:52:39 CET 2015

Hi to all,
during this weekend:

* we will update the finances, I asked Marcel if he could help with this
especially for the future. The past failures or "inaccuracies" are on me
to keep it simple, better system has to be set. I would suggest one more
person to get involved so we would be at least three, anyone ready to
volunteer? I'm can keep around 10% accuracy if I have to do it alone,
but we need to do better and I really need to help at least if not to
hand the main burden to someone/s.

* should decide about what we want to pay for at uberspaces (our current
hosting provider) for next year - like can we get something to make the
forum happened, data storage, virtual machine I don't know ... By
1/3/2015 we have to give them money if I understood the email in German
properly. So far we have wiki there, emails and admin mailing list.

* could decide on a day per week or month whatever, where we meet
somewhere online so we can progress on stuff continuously.

* who would be the right person to talk to concerning creating one more
email list for "orga"? I believe that for the events it would be really
handy to have that ready, we have general discuss and admin list which
works really nice, the orga list I think is missing.

Talk to you during this weekend.

Sincerely from Jeju,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com