[foodhackingbase] updates, lets move on during this weekend

Marcel van der Peijl bigmac at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 21 11:42:52 CET 2015

>We worked on that with Marcel, we are basically done, numbers quite
fit now we have found a major flaw - 250 eu expense not added/missing in
the financial charts for wood and materials which we bought from CCC.
Final number should be online tomorrow or even late today, up dated
sheets are here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bj_60w8B7EmbdfyCZSivt-29vKM1ZA22c6bSuafwCZc/edit#gid=0

>Our final profit from the event will be around 250 eu, plus 360 eu
frozen on my PayPal account and 50 eu in bitcoins, which totals at 670
eu food hacking base ready for the next event and projects.

The sheet is not fully finalized, I suspect there may be two corrections
missing but they roughly cancel out, but will make a change in workshop vs
other cost. I grouped the expenses (end of sheet) into different categories
to show where money went - inventory, transport, food ingredients, and
workshop-specific expenses. (whiskeytasting was expensive! But it did bring
in almost all the money of day1, I counted before and after the event, so
roughly break even on that one - must be kept cheaper next time).

I also did not patch up frantiseks subsheet, sorry.

I will be preparing a sheet with our total budget/balance, and a new sheet
for upcoming event. "big spenders" like me and frantisek will get their own
subsheet, and I will try to eliminate the need for double entries like there
was on this one.

Marcel