[foodhackingbase] progress on our crowdsourcing campaign and 32c3 preparations

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 13:01:12 CET 2015

Hi to all,
we have reached 450 eu from our 999 eu goal, we have 4 days to get to , the numbers so please if you can chip in, this year especially it will be needed.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-in-hamburg-during-32c3-with-you#/

The big good news is that we have secured venue where we can do our food&drink activities as we like, free reign :-) Mark has done the negotiations, on Monday he will visit the place to seal the agreement based on our Saturday meeting consensus, details will be announced shortly afterwards. You should know that it is around 23 min walk from Congress center which we believe is doable for the ones who really want to be in (we should have car to our disposition for people with disabilities and getting stuff from congress center to centro and back).

So since now on we are starting to organize our activities coordinating both CCH spot/assembly and our Centro location. It would be great if you can think about what and when you want to do so we can start to fill up the schedule. Preliminary ideas are dinner every day, before the dinner workshops, after the dinner tastings (alcoholic ones are definitely in :-)) and free party time afterwards. We will run events on the Day 1 (Sunday 27/12), Day 2 and Day 3, cleaning and packing on the morning of the day 4. Before the end of the upcoming week (20/12) we should have most of our stuff announced and organized. We need to work on our wikies now and other relevant things, searching for the venue and the uncertanity involved took a lots of time and energy from us, well time to power it up a bit :-).

Anyway please promote our campaign, chip in if you can and prepare your program of what you want to do at our locations during 32c3, or with what you want to help.

Sincerely from Jejudo,

Frantisek

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org "There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi