[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting Saturday 12/12/2015 at 13:00 CET IRC mumble

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 13:50:07 CET 2015

Hi to all,
tomorrow on Saturday 12/12/2015 at 13:00 CET we will meet again discussing and planning for 32c3. We will use IRC
channel #foodhackingbase at irc.oftc.net and mumble.

We will talk about the venue which we got for our food&drink activities which is around 23 min of walk from the congress center, work on our crowdsourcing campaign, stickers design and print out, our event management etc. It will be busy, there will be probably just one more "planned meeting" before 32c3.

By the way we have hit 345 eu on our campaign, happy :-)

I hope to meet you tomorrow there,

Sincerely,

Frantisek

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck