[foodhackingbase] crowdsourcing campaign progress and email

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 05:30:00 CET 2015

Hi to all,
I'm very sorry for late start of promoting our crowdsourcing campaign which generally means sending many emails to both individuals who supported us in the past and to the hackerspaces and organization which we toured and are somehow affiliated.

I would like you to check the email below, if you like please make some corrections and send it back, I'll be starting to send it out today.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

Dear Peter,
the end of the year is approaching so is therefore 32c3 and like in the past years Food Hacking Base plans to be there. We are running another crowdsourcing campaign which is going to secure our resources needed to participate at this event. As usually we get in touch with our formal contributors which you with your support of €100 of CCC Camp 2015 definitely are. If you are happy with what we have done with your help before we would be very happy to get your support again!

http://igg.me/at/fhb32c3/x/3658574

Before you consider donating you should know that this year will be quite challenging for us  concerning organizing our food&drink activities because these all are prohibited by CCC orga - to handle and hand out any foods&drinks at the CCH building by Food Hacking Base at 32c3 is strictly prohibited. We will be present at the congress building anyway doing variety of other non prohibited activities but our traditional activities has to be done somewhere else, we are securing a nearby location to CCH. This campaign therefore will be quite to a degree about supporting the concept and long term work of our group understanding that we have quite plenty extra to do to make it happen this time. We are doing our best to provide what we have helped to integrate into the hacker movement through the years taking the hard road. There are however people coming who were preparing their ferments and food delights for months by now and at some cases if we were not present they would not come at all. Especially for these hardcore food&drink hackers we are making this extra effort.

Long story short, we will be both at the congress building doing what we can there and the rest will be done somewhere else near by. It is your support which we will need to make it happen!

Sincerely for Food Hacking Base,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org "There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi