[foodhackingbase] fhb crowdsourcing campaign for 32c3 is live

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 12:58:23 CET 2015

Hi to all,our crowd sourcing campaign is live please spread the word and most of all support, thank you!
http://igg.me/at/fhb32c3/x/3658574
As you can find in the campaign story we will be split between Congress Center and other venue because we are not allowed to run our food&drink events at the congress - this will be challenging for us and we really will need your support. We have decided to go this more difficult way especially because of people who are part of "us" for longer and prepare through the year to come with their creations, sharing what their learned and what they have made with all. We acknowledge this and will do our best to have place for us to continue this lovely tradition.
We will have our spot at CCH too but please mind you food&drink activities are restricted there this time but plenty of other things will be happening anyway.
Thank you for your help and support we will be looking forward to meet at you at 32c3.
Sincerely Yours,
Food Hacking Base

 Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker
http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org
"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi