[foodhackingbase] last 20 hours left, hundred euro still to go

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 11:55:12 CET 2015

Hi to all,
we have 20 hours to reach our 1000 eu campaign goal, it is still at least 105 eu far. If you can promote and most of all support, we are nearly there, thank you!

http://igg.me/at/fhb32c3/x/3658574

We are already planning variety of sessions in both of our venues, so there will be what to enjoy during the event that is for sure.

Many thanks for your support and keeping in touch,

Sincerely for Food Hacking Base,

Frantisek

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist, kvasir and hacker