[Foodhacking_at_camp] structure of menu - recipes, manuals and photodocumentation

mAcfreAk macfreak109 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:49:48 CEST 2011

Heya,

On 26 juil. 2011, at 21:06, Frantisek Apfelbeck wrote:

> The time has come to create at least the basic back bone of the menu.
>
> So I wonder how are we going to "organise" /do the recipes, manuals and
> photodocumentation of our food&beverage hacking activities/projects?
>
> I'm considering to make a "template" for the project (dish or beverage) and
> after that basically alter the recipe in advance based on the respective
> project/dish and if possible update it with photos and changes during the
> implementation. We would not make it for everything but we could cover maybe
> 50-60% percent of your projects ...
>
> What do you think? Shall we use the wiki, kind of this structure or some other
> system like blog or what would be the best? Example here without photos.
>
> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Kombucha_Brewing_Manual_-_short_workshop_form

This is kinda static...I prefer a more colorful way of documentary like pictures and step-by-step instructions with illustrations....but that's just me ;-)
Oh, and Wiki rocks BTW...

> I'm familiar with wiki but that is kind of it ...
>
> The way how we organise our working manuals etc. is really crucial for our
> activities at the event but also for the presentation to the outer world. This
> is crucial point. We should also have a "corner" for making nice photographs of
> the dishes and access to the internet in the base.

What about filming it? We could set up a small camera recording a HD movie which you could time-lapse to a mere seconds...
The camera could film from 2 different angles where one angle could be a focus on a cutting place, for example (or any other strategically important area for a certain dish/beverage).

I could bring a small HD camcorder with a tripod to sit on. Hopefully, it won't get stolen in the process :-/

mAcfreAk.

mAcfreAk        -      founder seeds.lu
    founding member syn2cat.lu
Bored? Wanna learn something fun?