[Foodhacking_at_camp] structure of menu - recipes, manuals and photodocumentation

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 21:06:12 CEST 2011

The time has come to create at least the basic back bone of the menu.

So I wonder how are we going to "organise" /do the recipes, manuals and
photodocumentation of our food&beverage hacking activities/projects?

I'm considering to make a "template" for the project (dish or beverage) and
after that basically alter the recipe in advance based on the respective
project/dish and if possible update it with photos and changes during the
implementation. We would not make it for everything but we could cover maybe
50-60% percent of your projects ...

What do you think? Shall we use the wiki, kind of this structure or some other
system like blog or what would be the best? Example here without photos.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Kombucha_Brewing_Manual_-_short_workshop_form

I'm familiar with wiki but that is kind of it ...

The way how we organise our working manuals etc. is really crucial for our
activities at the event but also for the presentation to the outer world. This
is crucial point. We should also have a "corner" for making nice photographs of
the dishes and access to the internet in the base.

Sincerely,

Frantisek