[Foodhacking_at_camp] Hello Frantisek

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 16:05:03 CEST 2011

Hi F7,
That sounds very interesting! I'll post it to the Tastebridge discuss and also
to our project at the ccc camp. Are you coming by any chance?

I'm now in Ireland preparing for the ccc camp in Germany and for leaving for
Japan at late autumn. Where are you based?

Once more thanks for the tip I think that we will use it a the camp!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS I'm not sure If it's OK to post your email to the discuss lists ...