[foodhacking] short hi from VoidWarranties

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 18:40:22 CET 2014

Hi to all,
I just would like to thank to all the people who moved us so far and are actually keeping us going forward. Therefore many thanks to TopPoint/Chaoskueste in Kiel, Warpzone in Munster, Hack42 in Arhem, Technologia Incognita in Amsterdam and most recently VoidWarranties in Atnwerpen and all the people in these communities it was really warm so far, lovely in other words.

With their help we have reached over 900 eu on our crowdsourcing campaign (not all the donations have been uploaded yet)

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-tour-europe-2014

which is definitely getting us closer to the 2000 eu goal, which makes us way more happy and less stressed :-) it was a financial challenge or hard decision if to go for this or not and my signature below :-)

I'm bit late on blog posts pictures etc. but I'm trying, bit too busy you know on the road and from one space to another ...

Talk to you all soon from syn2cat in Luxemburg,

For now bye from VoidWarranties in Antwerp,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org