[foodhacking] [foodhackingbase] Website

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 20:36:46 CET 2014

Hi to all,
Glad that you managed to get in touch with each other.

I've time tomorrow so I plan to pay for a year of hosting at Uberspace which was mentioned by Ingo and others (sharing the details which the ones who want to progress on this)  and leave the rest up to you so we can move forward. Is it OK with the others? If you can get me link to the exact deal that would come handy.

By the way today we have hit over 1000 eu on our crowdsourcing campaign, not all resources still uploaded. Many thank to our last hosting community syn2cat in Luxembourg and mAcfreAk as our host!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-tour-europe-2014

Sincerely from syn2cat,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

On Friday, January 17, 2014 6:03 PM, Steffen Beyer <steffen at beyer.io> wrote:

On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:52:33 -0800 (PST), Frantisek Apfelbeck wrote:
> I think it maybe more easy to try to catch Christian (mwfc) on IRC,
> he is not responsive ton the email too much.

We are in contact now. Everything fine. Will keep you updated.

Sincerely,
--
Steffen Beyer <steffen at beyer.io>