[foodhacking] updates 29/11/2013, nearly there

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 29 13:19:53 CET 2013

Hi to all,

brief but important

*** Indiegogo campaign - lets consider this the day 0, tomorrow we are on! 15 days, 1500 eu to reach minimum, flexible campaign, straightforward. Please do make ready, if we kick off well in the first few days, it will be much more easy to get our funds. Both Marcel and Eunha are on the team, signed in, the campaign is now ready to be launched. Please think about the ways how to promote and spread it around. Of course based on a tradition if you can chip in, that would be lovely, the fhb community have generally provided over 20% of all our contributions if not more and it really helped also to keep the spirit!

*** 30c3 fhb wiki - assembly completion. By they night after tomorrow Sunday we need to be as ready with our assembly as possible, 2/12/2013 is the official deadline for related activities, since than on to my understanding the places will be distributed and so on. I'll upload more pictures like we did for our OHM wiki and I will create some "self organized" sessions, not sure yet how does it helps. Most likely I will move there workshops which I signed a while ago Please help in any way you can, if you see something empty, fill it up if you think something should be there take an initiative!

This is all for now, it was a long and busy day,

Talk to you all tomorrow,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker