[foodhacking] CROWDSOURCING CAMPAIGN ON - please spread the word and support!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 14:06:58 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Our crowdsourcing campaign is on!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-30c3

We would like to ask everyone to join in supporting, promoting, in general making it happen! Our main goal this time is to build up an
experimental kitchen and workshop venue for the first time on an indoor
event - 30c3 in Hamburg this December, sharing it with community
allowing us really cool food&beverage hacking, leading the way for
the future conferences and congresses.

Lots of experimenting, sharing and educating is coming your way, just make it happen! :-)

Many thanks to everyone for support and spreading the word, see you at 30c3 or on the next one!

once more you can contribute here please

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-30c3

Sincerely,
Food Hacking Base crowd

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck