[foodhacking] updates Thursday 28/11/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 13:50:41 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Again a short one today.

*** I cleaned our wiki, in 1 and half days = 30 spammers, main page included (now it is again protected)

*** I've got an info from CCC orga and responded back. They should be able to provide us with around 100 square meters of place for our assembly. This means we have to downscale quite a bit. Running water may be issue, electricity of 10 kW or so too, I'm asking about both back checking what are the options. We will need some linoleum below our assembly and they are concerns about the smells produced by us, I think we can bribe any neighbors if they complain which I doubt. Ventilator and carbon filter are options number two.

*** We are setting up the payment method for our upcoming campaign, Marcel was OK to use his PayPal account to get the fhb donations, my one is not connected to an operational account now (well it is questionable) so we would have to pay extra for transfer. Many thanks for that, now we are making sure that it is set up properly. This should save us over 2% of tax.

*** Did a post on Twitter, still having issues to post any pictures, posted also to the fhb group on Facebook.

*** Marcel added rewards to the crowdsourcing campaign, I will edit what we have there tomorrow, making it ready to be launched.

Well that would be a short overview of how we do, bit slower but on the way.

Talk to you soon, bedtime!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker