[foodhacking] hexayurt cold room build up - ohm 2013 blog post draft

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 05:02:48 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Well here it goes final post

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Fhb_at_OHM2013_hacker_camp

or to be exact

http://foodhackingbase.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/hexayurt-cold-room-at-ohm2013/

I hope you enjoy,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS By the way the 30c3 wiki is on for a while already, time to start to fill it up!

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 12:13 PM, Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi to all,
We have new Wordpress account for:

Login:
foodhackingbase

Entry phrase:
matelade2013

(temporarily)

Please check out the draft of the blog post there, plus the photos - best as preview, change and improve what you consider appropriate.

I would like to post it tomorrow.

At the moment the account is associated with my email address, it would be good to create some info at foodhackingbase.org email or something like that, any ideas?