[foodhacking] 30c3 wiki up - food hacking base assembly created, join and sign in!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 09:25:25 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Well our assembly is up you can check it here

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base

I would like to invite you to join us by creating your wiki account at the 30c3 wiki

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Special:SemanticSignup

and in the form please fill in the Assemblies field:

Food Hacking Base

and you are in, welcome!

You can be member of more assemblies of course.

Please do remember that more people signed in in advance, more space and attention in general we are likely to get from the orga.

Lets start to fill up the wikies up, please help as you like!

Many thanks and whoever plans to come, see you there!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org