[foodhacking] Crowdfunding primer :)

Lurwah lurwah at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:36:57 CEST 2013

If I may, a suggestion:
At the moment it's quite a long story with, in my opinion, no really clear
message. For crowdfunding I would keep it shorter
-introduction to the base, as is
-what we need from the reader, really short: money! ( if they want to know
what we will do with the money, point them to the wiki, and put the current
explanation there. Perhaps only generically mention that the money will go
towards the basic camp structure, tools and food/ingredients) also mention
any extra money made during OHM will be used for FHB at future events.
-rewards

After that invite people to play a more active roll and join on mailinlist/
wiki/ irc, etc

As this is a proposal for a rather big change, I wanted to discuss it here
first. What do you think?