[foodhacking] 3D village models, tables and beer tables dimensions

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 15 09:28:35 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
I'm making a 3D model of our food hacking base village and I can not find dimensions of the tables and beer tables which were available in the pre-order by the orga. Does anyone remembers? It is not absolutely vital but it would come handy ...

I wonder if anyone organize some 3D model of OHM 2013 ground/projects? If so is Google Sketch Up compatible? I have been told that Blender which is GPL would be better but no time to learn it now, I am week even in the first one ...

Many thanks,

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck