[foodhacking] price of equipment which we need to find out

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 14:57:06 CEST 2013

Just short note. I have got a very detailed email from my friend Arnd who lives in Amsterdam about costs and dimensions of various materials, equipment etc. in the Netherlands. I will make an overview and post about that tomorrow, it is very helpful, covering most of our possible needs.

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker