[foodhacking] digital cooking - everycook is coming again, shall we offer fhb assembly for presentation?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 15:19:28 CET 2013

Hi to all,
I've found out that Everycook is coming to the event again, I've send them email checking if they want to come and do one presentation per day at our place (probably 28 and 29/12). However it is up to you if you think it is a good idea, I would ask you first but we do not have too much time ...

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Assembly:Digital_Cooking

They did a presentation at our assembly last year and people were really interested in what they do, my included I think it is neat!

Anyway let me know, I will ask them and mention that I'm waiting for he group opinion, adding link to our campaign probably bit later on ... :-)

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org