[foodhacking] updates Thursday 12/12/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 15:45:19 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Brief but juicy:

*** send 25 emails to potential contributors who left their contact from previous 29c3 event

*** contacted digital cooking and you trying to reach some cooperation

*** cleaned our wikies (more than 50 spammer and 30 minutes of my time ...)

*** progressed on Food Hacking Base and Dancing Drops joined food hacking tour, putting together the list

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Food_Hacking_Tour_Winter_2014

*** did many other related stuff which I do not remember anymore - ohh yes bought a lots of seaweed and other ingredients, will cost it out, at least part will be our donation to fhb

Talk to you soon, the finish part of our campaign is coming soon, lets try to get another 200 eu home or so, around 3-4 days left!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org