[foodhacking] updates Wednesday 11/12/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 15:06:41 CET 2013

Hi to all,
I'll be brisk.

***Have a look at our 30c3 wiki below and go through that, lots of new things added, especially pay attention to the table which is now located at the bottom of the assembly page, reviewing our already "prebooked" events

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base

and yes it is very good time to book your own. If you would like to have some time which I prebooked let me know so we can reorganize. Please keep in mind that every day latest around 22:00 I start my night shift coordinating food preparation for 30c3 Angeles - volunteers.

*** I've tried to get our assembly to a "spot on the sun" lets see if it worked tomorrow or day after ...

*** I'll send more emails concerning our crowdsourcing campaign tomorrow, we have 5 days left, so phase three the "final one" should start soon!

*** Thanks Daan to signing for our assembly :-)

That is all for now, bedtime for me, I'm really tired ...

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org