[foodhacking] updates Monday 9/12/2013, events timing

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 12:34:14 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Another few bits done:

*** I've started to put our events at 30c3 on certain times, for now the official one which are not taking place at fhb assembly, except cheese tasting, I'm busy tomorrow but I will try to create a table for all our events/fhb related events on our 30c3 wiki so it is more clear to the people what we do and when we do it

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base

*** Have send more emails concerning our campaign, with the bitcoin donation we are over 600 eu now.

*** Cleaned again fhb wiki, close to 50 spammers

*** Started to update our wiki concerning the food hacking tour, here is the link have a look

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Food_Hacking_Tour_Winter_2014

I'm checking out where we can prepare for 30c3 in advance before the venue opens on 22nd, looks like Warpzone may be an option, we will see also about c-base and Attractor.

Have a good time, and lets progress!

Talk to you soon,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker