[foodhacking] updates Sunday 8/12/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 12:24:59 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Well honestly after whole day of manual work, not too much done on the campaign.

It looks like that the 500 eu is a "magical line", what shall we do about that?

Good news is that we have received our first bitcoin donation - Marcel's kimchi making workshop was claimed it is I think 0.034 bitcoin ...

I'll be cleaning our wiki's tomorrow and I plan to start to set the dates for events, talks and workshops, especially the ones which I'm organizing. Also I'll be checking on a place where we can prepare for 30c3, preferably in Hamburg, otherwise c-base or I'm thinking about talking to Warpzone, we will see.

Anyway talk to you all soon and I hope to manage to brake the 500 eu by tomorrow!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org