[foodhacking] update Saturday 7/12/2013 - bitcoins, cheese randevu etc.

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 12:30:30 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Again list of today accomplished activities related to our campaign:

*** I've send 10 emails to our formal contributors (OHM2013), mentioning our campaign asking for promotion etc.

*** I've been asked if we take bitcoins, well we do now, my wallet is being used at the moment, setting up fhb wallet during 30c3 would be nice I think. You can check more info in campaign update and also directly in the campaign text

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-30c3?c=activity

*** Marcel again changed our campaign profile picture, kimchi theme now :-)

*** The food hacking base cheese randevou event is on, please check it out and add your cheese and snack/wine selection!

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Session:Fhb_cheese_randevou

*** Wiki is clean again, over 50 spammers kicked out

*** I'm checking on which hackerpase we can use in Hamburg to prepare in advance, any help on that would be highly appreciated

Well that should be all for now, tomorrow I want to upload more manuals and work on our 30c3 wiki getting it in as final shape as possible.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org