[foodhacking] updates Friday 6/12/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 14:32:32 CET 2013

Hi to all,
***As a part of our second wave we have prepared finally the draft of the pechu kimchi manual you can check the link here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lR_mOgh7CVKwTGrtVFrrEmreMDvGp8DiiQvXl_YygjA/edit?usp=sharing

*** I'm continuing to send the emails to the people who may be interested in supporting us and thinking how to promote us better. Tomorrow I will be dedicating my time to fhb mostly, today was quite busy with other stuff.

*** The order of parts for experimental incubator was canceled by DealExtreme, I'm trying to find alternative.

Talk to you more tomorrow,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker