[foodhacking] updates Monday 2/12/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 12:56:51 CET 2013

Hi to all,
So here it comes:

*** We have hit over 300 eu on our crowdsourcing campaign, many thanks to several contributors and definitely to many for spreading the word! I've send emails to another five people who I think should know about our efforts :-) Also I've started a list of contributors with donation, date, perk etc. so we keep things clear. I've responded to all people who contributed so far in person and posted the announcement about their donation to our Twitter account.  You can help with promoting our campaign by sending out emails sharing on Facebook etc.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-30c3

*** I've started to create project pages and self organized sessions on our 30c3 assembly wiki, so we progress there, lots of work has to be done but 300 hits to our assembly page are saying that something is going on :-) I'm also happy to great Lars who signed in for our assembly just recently, you remember him I'm sure from OHM2013 as the geek from Warpoze who made and run the icecream machine and helped with many other projects hexayurt cold room included, many thanks! For the others to contribute and participate please check it here

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base

*** I hope that we may have Warpzone as our neighbors, I'm trying to find that out with the assembly organizer we will see, it looks for now as a fine idea with some of th Warpzone folk who already responded

*** We need to update our inventory for the things which I've been  told we may get for the event from another hackers which may include fridge and two induction plates, I'll check on it soon!

*** I've cleaned our wikies again.

*** Well for the one of you who like some adventure you can check my first video which I uploaded to youtube making ... surprise :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCE4191i5q8

I think that this will suffice for today, it is nearly bed time for me,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org