[foodhacking] updates 1/12/2013, 2nd of 15 day of campaign

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 12:47:58 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Well we are rock and rolling, hit 120 eu on the first day, not bad but lets be honest this campaign is going to be thought, but we will make it!

Now here are some news and ideas.

*** I've cleaned (again) our fhb wiki, we are getting around 20 spammers per day which takes me around 20 min to clean, wast of time. We really need to do something about it but do not have access to the server now, so hopefully at 30c3 we can progress on that when we come together.

*** Crowd sourcing campaign. I've send another 5 emails to people in person promoting our campaign, so 15 in total. I plan to send at least 5 rather 10 emails per day to people who were involved before or who I know and I think they may be interested in, if you could help out contacting your friends that would be great! I've also posted to Twitter and our Facebook group.

*** Tomorrow I'm taking off day, working on our campaign, promoting and improving our 30c3 wiki, that are the major ones.

For now that would be all, talk to you all soon and please post to the list too, do not be afraid!

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker