[foodhacking] updates Tuesday 3/12/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 14:58:01 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Today I'm going to be very short because I'm done ...

The post about fhb at ohm2013 is ready to be posted wherever we can, tomorrow is the day.

I should be able to order parts for two prototype of experimental incubator which will be presented at 30c3, one set is around $80, so $160 together, we have still money left from ohm2013 so I would like to dedicate them to this if you are OK with that - I've official talk on the topic and it is really close to my heart so time to make progress a bit ...

I've cleaned a bit our wiki again, and send just one email concerning campaign, I know shame on me ...

Tomorrow we will add some fuel in, and rock and roll again!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org