[foodhacking] finances update

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 07:40:00 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
Just concerning the updates on the finances. I will do my best to have as much "correct" overview of fhb finances on OHM event by this Sunday making it available or comments and corrections. Sorry for taking so long but I arrived to Korea just on Monday and I was kind of on the road till than. Now I'm facing tropical nights when I can not sleep and I'm kind of fucked up.

I should already mentioned that I would like to claim later on around 300 eu which would basically cover payments of my debt from insurance till the December and 30c3, so in a way I would ask about a "part time" wages for that period of time. I will ask later on officially. I will be preparing a proposal what we could do at 30c3 and we will see after that what we decide on. If I coordinate another fhb at 30c3 than it would be more or less part time job, I would prefer not to need any money but that insurance is killing me at the moment, otherwise I'm fine, have to find out a way how to cover the flight ticket this time :-)

Second I got low in Europe so I have used part of our budget temporarily, I have to think and plan a bit but I would hope that by end of October latest it should be ready for usage again. I hoped to avoid it but well happened. I will update on that anyway. We should have soon nearly 400 eu from the orga + money with me (in Korea now), which equals around 500 eu available within next two to three weeks for whatever we need. By Sunday I will estimate how much we should have to our disposition in total - I have to upload the expenses for the gas which I used to pick up our things etc. well latest by Sunday it will be done.

So much for short update,

Talk to you soon,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker