[foodhacking] finances update

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 04:26:15 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
I have finally transferred my notes to the electronic form, they are shared in the file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoI1FSp-qkEWdF92VXg1UXpVMF9KbHEtdy1wSzdZOWc&usp=sharing

as a sheet: donations_exp_during_event

The total expenses are 2843.07 and income from donations is 1341.89. I did not included still around 165 eu in refunds, will be done later on.

Take this as a preliminary data, I need to go through that again and add comments and make sure it fits. There are few things which I'm not sure off but that should be minimum, resulting hopefully in less than 10% +- in the costs/gains. Not the best but not so horrible I hope. I am especially interested in how much we were able to get in donations per day and our ingredient costs.

Talk to you soon, sorry for taking longer than expected but I got busy immediately after my comeback. It is busy in a nice way, we have been granted around $20.000 of grant/budget for setting up a fermentation facility and bar/cafe here. Hopefully the last few tropical days and nights are nearly over because it is truly nightmare especially during the night time for sleeping.

Sincerely from Jeju,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org