[foodhacking] photos on Flickr

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 11 16:23:05 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
So I have fallowed the suggestion and at least for now I just uploaded all the photos which we did + the ones made and shared with us by Eric (many thanks!) on the flicker account which I created for food hacking base there

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100090979@N05/sets

I hope that by using the link above you can access the content, if you like to have access to the account please let me know I would be more than happy to share the log in info with you.

I plan to do some editing and gallery creation in next several days if everything goes OK.

Talk to you soon and enjoy!

Sincerely from Kout na Sumave,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker