[foodhacking] [foodhackingbase] ohm2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 11 23:04:28 CEST 2013

So for now, does this work or not?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100090979@N05/sets
I can check it on my computer but I'm not sure if others have access too. Later on we should do more editing and uploading it on the OHM share as Stef is suggesting (or putting there link not sure what is better).

The event was amazing and many many thanks to all the pople who helped with it from Marcel to Thorsten, Steward and many others.

I will get in touch tomorrow, I'm just ready for bed after all the packing, leaving my parents house around 6 am tomorrow.

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck