[foodhacking] suggestions section for fhb at ohm2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 11 14:30:38 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
I have started simple wiki page where we can add our suggestions about sub optimal things/activities around fhb at OHM 2013, hoping to make it better in the future. This includes things which we did not do for example and we should

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base/Recapitulation_FHB_OHM2013

It would be nice to conclude within a week or two, deciding which suggestions are the ones to really keep in mind and put them to the section "final/general" suggestions.

I'm uploading the pictures to the Flicker now, the bulk should be ready today, work on the galleries etc. may have to wait a bit ...

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker