[hs-equality] Meeting Oct 14th 20:00 UTC

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sun Oct 14 20:36:22 CEST 2012

Hi all, meeting in about 2 hours. I'll send out the appropriate Google
Hangout invites then. If it's not working for you email back on this thread.

So I think I'm sick and have a bit of a sore throat, I don't think I'll
be talking as much as I did at the last meeting.

Additionally I have done so very little work this past month and have a
feeling that might be the case for the rest of us (busy people that we
are), so this might turn more into a meeting where we review what we've
done and basically promise to actually get them done this month. :)

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net