[hs-equality] 28c3 Queer Geeks Panel

Koen Martens gmc at hackerspaces.org
Sat Nov 26 19:54:35 CET 2011

Hi Mitch and all,

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 11:03:11AM -0800, Mitch Altman wrote:
> Hello, Folks, Is silence an indication that there is no longer any interest in doing videos and an unofficial panel at BCC during 28C3? I'm still into both, myself. After Ilya's suicide, and all the discussions about depression and suicide that it has spurred, this seems like a really good time to be doing what we have planned to do. Please chime in and say if you are or are not into doing a video and/or being on a panel. If there is not enough interest, it's best to know now.  If there is interest, then let's fire this up again while we still have time.  I think a lot of people could benefit greatly from any effor we put in. Thanks,Mitch. From: maltman23 at hotmail.com

My silence is more of the kind 'lets see what others think'. I've seen a few
replies, but there are way more people on this list than have chimed in
so far.

Anyway, regarding the video idea, I sort of tend to agree with Thomas on that
one. Radio, for sure! I'm bringing my gear and we might actually be on the ether
in Berlin/Brandenburg area. Working on that.

Which is the second issue I have: a chronic lack of time to add another project
on my stack. I also have to come back on my promise of arranging bumpers and all,
I just can't make the time for it at this point :(

- gmc