[hs-equality] 28c3 Queer Geeks Panel

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 25 20:05:47 CET 2011

Hello, Folks,

Is silence an indication that there is no longer any interest in doing videos and an unofficial panel at BCC during 28C3?

I'm still into both, myself.

After Ilya's suicide, and all the discussions about depression and suicide that it has spurred, this seems like a really good time to be doing what we have planned to do.

Please chime in and say if you are or are not into doing a video and/or being on a panel.

If there is not enough interest, it's best to know now.  If there is interest, then let's fire this up again while we still have time.  I think a lot of people could benefit greatly from any effor we put in.

Thanks,
Mitch.