[hackerspaces] COVID-19 and Hackerspaces Interveiew Makers on Tap

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:25:30 CET 2020

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020, 11:45 hellekin <hellekin at hackerspaces.org> wrote:

> Here's something to exercise your French (also available in English and
> Spanish):
>

> https://ps.zoethical.org/t/prendre-soin-du-monde-une-pratique-transformatrice/3412
>
> EN:
> https://ps.zoethical.org/t/caring-for-the-world-a-transformative-practice/3446
>
> ES:
> https://ps.zoethical.org/t/cuidar-al-mundo-una-practica-transformadora/3447

Oh, it was very sweet of you, darling!  Thank you very much!  Merci
> beaucoup!!!  <3  <3  <3

Rama showed me something that you might like to make (and I'm adding an
> extra video for an alternate design):
>
> DIY ventilators... Probably there are plenty of alternate designs
> available.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t2t8d8xtD0
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0386hOgcQTA
>
> Also realitygaps is working on a DIY protection mask for medical
> personnel, made from the Decathlon EasyBreath diving mask that was used in
> Italy to make custom respirators for COVID-19 patients. I guess he's gonna
> post something about it soonish.

Awww...  It's so sweet.  Thank you very much for your kindness and
patience!  You all are amazing!  <3

> <3 and stay strong!

Wish you and everyone here much happiness, love, health, and music...
Sorry, I can't imagine a world without music.  All kinds of it, not only
opera, hahaha!!  ;D

Oh, please, cross your fingers for me and wish me luck.  Saturday, I will
spend good part of the day being operated, so I think I will be off the
whole weekend.  I need to stop being a jerk, breaking or/and fracturing
bones or/and doing disasters with my tendons, hahaha!!  It isn't a good
time for visiting hospitals, meh...  :P

Ceci

Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison